Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hero factory news and new moc ideas

Yes everyone. I am sad to see bionicle leaving and this coming in but I have seen many up close pics and realized these guys are direct off shots of bionicles. they are actually pretty cool designs.The masks are what I expect in soldiers/ heroes which makes me kinda looking forward to purchasing one of these sets. the thornax launcher proudly holds a new position as some sort of weapon for these heroes which also makes me happy to see lego make an atempt at keeping bionicle fans at ease. different names added to these guys would continue bionicle but I guess lego wasnt smart enough to think of that.Elements are still in play I've heard and I have seen that elctricity makes its way back in as an element apparently mastered by duncan bulk, which will be my first purchased of these sets. On the off hand. I have been working for months trying to find good ideas for a set and I found one. I will make a moc of Artahka using multiple of my sets. I am still on the edge however on how I will find a mask big enough to fit on the body of takanuva. although just some major body tweaks and the mask could stay as takanuvas for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. You your giving up? Do not give up now are you insane going to Hero Factory dont you see? There are millions of people on youtube want a chance to save this! And I am very great a winning wars like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hero Factory is fine but... BIONICLE IS BETTER SO DON'T GIVE UP!!!

    ReplyDelete